COSME co-funded project MeDryDive conference focuses on the Promotion of Accessible Underwater Cultural Heritage Sites as a means for responsible promotion, sustainability and blue growth.
- coastal and maritime tourism | cultural heritage
The 2nd International Conference “Dive in Blue Growth” focuses on the following topics:
1. Technologies and approaches for the in-situ promotion of Accessible Underwater Cultural Heritage Sites.
2. Dry dive technologies to make the Underwater Cultural Heritage accessible to all.
3. Examples of promotion and protection of Accessible Underwater Cultural Heritage Sites.
4. The response of the public to the promotion of the Accessible Underwater Cultural Heritage Sites through the application of new technologies.
The programme welcomes speakers from different countries in the Mediterranean, across and beyond Europe including researchers, universities, competent authorities and management bodies of AUCHS and relevant stakeholders. The great response to the call for abstracts has formed a three-day agenda including 40 presentations.
Take a look at the preliminary agenda.