The Info Day took place on 7 April from 2 PM to 3 PM (Brussels time).
About this call:
The available call budget is estimated at €2 000 000. The awarding authority plans to award one proposal.
The purpose of the call is the organisation of several editions of the training programme for staff working for central purchasing bodies (CPBs) or staff working in regulatory or policy making departments in charge of public procurement in EU countries.
More specifically, the call seeks to:
- improve knowledge and skills in strategic procurement of the staff with key procurement functions
- contribute to the professionalisation of CPBs or central bodies in charge of public procurement regulation or policy at EU level
- improve awareness of CPB staff about how to facilitate the participation of SMEs in public procurement
- improve awareness of CPB staff about ways to foster the use of strategic procurement (including innovation, green and social procurement)
- create and contribute to a learning community of CPBs and central bodies in charge of public procurement regulation or policy on EU level.
Stay tuned and receive the latest details and calls updates.
- public procurement
- European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency