- Publication date
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
The objective of this call for proposals is to provide advice to SMEs that want to increase and diversify their knowledge acquisition, exports, imports and investments on the Chinese market. The EU SME Centre in China will offer a set of business support services to help target SMEs overcome barriers and constraints they face in their efforts to enter the Chinese market.
The EU SME Centre phase IV will not only develop the activities of previous phases, but will also provide new business support services that reflect the needs of SMEs in the post COVID-19 pandemic and the new EU policy priorities and the state of EU-China economic relations.
The specific objectives of this call for proposals are
- assisting target SMEs identify suitable business support and trade promotion organisations that can provide the most appropriate support
- assessing and assisting target SMEs’ readiness in establishing and developing a commercial presence in China
- advising target SMEs on the risks and opportunities of the Chinese market
- improving collaboration between EU and non-EU business support and trade promotion organisations with the aim of helping them do business in China
- creating or collaborating further with other EU funded actions, such as the SME IPR Helpdesk and the Enterprise Europe Network
- strengthening advocacy for EU and SMP COSME associated countries’ business communities in relation to their business activities in China
The available call budget is €2 400 000
Only one project will be funded under this call.
We reserve the right not to award all available funds, depending on the proposals received and the results of the evaluation.
Submission of proposals
The deadline for electronic submission is 15 March 2022, 17:00 hours (Brussels time).
Proposals must be submitted electronically via the Funding & Tenders Portal.