- Publication date
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 14 February 2023, 17:00 (CET)
In view of delivering on the Green Deal and reaching climate neutrality by 2050, the general objective of this call is to green the processes and activities of SMEs in the social economy by boosting the development of sustainable practices through capacity building, knowledge transfer and transnational cooperation. In doing so, this call aims at empowering social economy SMEs and entrepreneurs to deliver on the objectives set by the EU Green Deal by fostering their capacities and skills, improving their sustainable management and greening their operations.
Therefore, the call for proposals aims at:
- supporting transnational and cross-sectorial cooperation, and exchange of good practices to enable sustainable growth of social economy SMEs and entrepreneurs regarding the green transition;
- boosting the capacities and skills of staff and management within social economy SMEs to green their operations and develop sustainable products and services;
- encouraging the uptake of sustainable alternatives and innovative solutions through capacity building, incubation and acceleration, advisory services and coaching;
- fostering cooperation between social economy entities on the one hand, and mainstream businesses, academia and public authorities on the other.
Available budget: €6 000 000
Project duration: between 24 and 36 months
Project budget: between €750 000 and €1 million
Important for submission
When applying to the call, on top of mandatory standard Application Form Parts A & B, you must upload the following mandatory annexes:
- detailed budget table/calculator - template is available in the Submission System and the correct file is ‘Tpl_Detailed Budget Table (SMP COSME GFS 90)’ – to be uploaded under ‘Detailed budget table’ field;
- Annex 5 to Part B - Eligibility checklist - to be uploaded under ‘Other annexes’ field.
EISMEA held an info session for the call on 12 December 2022, with the agenda available here. The presentations covered:
- Background & policy context
- General information on the call for proposals
- Financial provisions of the call for proposals
Recording is available: