- Publication date
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 24 March 2023, 17:00 (CET)
Applicants must be SMEs, technology providers or technology adopters/users, established and based in one of the GreenOffshoreTech countries (Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Germany, Norway, Iceland, and Scotland) or be a member of one of the GreenOffshoreTech clusters (full list available in the call text).
Under this second Open Call, the SME Innovation Projects will be selected to develop new products, processes, or services for Green Offshore Production and Transport. For further information on the call, please check the EU Funding & Tenders Portal. Projects will address at least one of the call topics:
- Advanced Materials
- Advanced Manufacturing & Digitalisation (IoT, AI, Big data)
- Environmental Technologies (Circular economy – Waste Prevention, Reuse, Recycle, Recovery)
- Green Shipping and New Energy Carriers (Hydrogen, Methanol, Ammonia, Lithium-ion Cell, LNG)
The expected Technology Readiness Levels (TRL) at start of the project should lie between TRL 4-6 and at project end should lie between TRL 5-8
The project proposes an interesting funnel approach with 3 phases:
- Phase 1 (3 months): The 54 top ranked projects will receive a lump sum of €5 000 per project for developing a sound initial business plan that justify the feasibility of the project idea.
- Phase 2 (7 months): The 26 top ranked projects of PHASE 1 will receive in addition a lump sum of €45 000 per project for developing a minimum viable product to validate the project idea, including its design description.
- Phase 3 (2 months): The 12 top ranked projects of PHASE 2 will receive in addition a lump sum of €10 000 per project for activities related to promotion and exploitation of the project results.
All SMEs will receive Business Support services with content aligned to the relevant phases of the accelerator.