- Publication date
- Opening date
- Deadline date
The main objective of this call for tender is to improve the business environment of innovative SMEs and make public procurement an attractive option for these economic operators through an enhanced uptake of strategic public procurement in Europe. Such uptake is achieved through partnership between big public buyers such as cities, regions, hospitals, central purchasing bodies, or utilities working on concrete projects and similar challenges. This objective is achieved by promoting collaboration between big buyers in strategic public procurement with a view to driving the market for innovative goods, services and works.
- developing concrete collaborations between buyers and with the market,
- organizing market consultations at European level,
- creating an ongoing discussion between public purchasers and a dialogue with the ecosystem on ICT.
This contract is divided into 2 lots:
- Lot No: 1 "Joint Action and Market Intelligence"
Setting up and management of working groups of public buyers aiming to exploit market intelligence and joint preparation of calls for tenders, including joint market engagement, cooperative drafting of statements of demand and joint procurement.
- Lot No: 2 "Joint Knowledge Development"
Training and Knowledge Development on innovative procurement and the procurement of innovation, contributing to the Joint Knowledge Intelligence for members of the Platform.
Contract notice 2021/S 149-395416
Documentation on eTendering portal