- Publication date
- Deadline date
- Opening of tenders
- European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency
The general objective of this tender is to improve the representation of women in the investment community and financial institutions, facilitate learning and networking and to raise awareness of the gender financing gap in order to promote more investments into women-led companies and female founders.
The specific objectives of this tender are:
- to bring together a network of female and gender-conscious investors, financial institutions and other relevant stakeholders,
- to improve their knowledge and facilitate career development through learning and networking,
- to promote good practice in the financial community,
- to raise awareness of the underrepresentation of women, in particular in decision-making and management of financial institutions across the financing community,
- to raise awareness of the financing gap faced by women-led companies and female founders,
- to stimulate change in the financial industry in order to improve access to finance for women-led companies and female founders,
- to improve representation of women in investment decision-making and management of financial institutions.