- Publication date
- Deadline date
- European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency
EISMEA intends to initiate an open procurement procedure whose primary scope will be to support regional and national innovation stakeholders in interregional innovation ecosystem building by setting up an EU-level ‘Support Facility’ in Brussels, Belgium. The support facility will be dedicated to activities in and for the benefit of less developed regions, EU outermost regions, or regions with specific challenges. The primary scope of this call for tenders will be achieved through the following objectives:
(a) support public authorities,
(b) support innovation stakeholders,
(c) support REGIO/EISMEA.
The tasks include:
- running a team and the premise,
- elaborating and proposing work plans,
- knowledge development (IT platform),
- knowledge sharing,
- exchanges and cooperation (trainings, workshops).