We are looking for IP specialists willing to offer IP due diligence services to EIC beneficiaries from EU Member States and associated countries. The scope of the IP due diligence service will be limited only to IP rights related to projects covered by EIC grants.
Experts are required to be IP practitioners qualified at least in one EU Member State or EEA with at least 5-years professional experience in one or more of these areas:
- IP due diligence
- IP audit
- IP pre-diagnostic / IP Scan
- Management of IP portfolios, including legal advice in IP strategy
- Representation of clients in IP disputes
- Legal advice in contracts commercialising IP rights, including agreements for licensing and transferring intellectual property, and brand co-existence agreements
For more information, check the call webpage.
- Publication date
- 15 February 2023
- European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency