The second call to become a new mentor for the Early Warning Europe Mentor Academy (EWE Mentor Academy) – an EU initiative funded under the legacy COSME programme – is now open until 15 April 2023.
Are you interested in helping businesses that are at risk of insolvency or experiencing difficulties? Would you like to contribute to the creation of a community that supports companies at risk of bankruptcy and help them to get more resilient to crisis?’
Following the first workshops and trainings for more than 100 experienced and new mentors in 2022, who built and tested a modular training programme for future mentors, this new call is looking for mentors interested in learning how to best support entrepreneurs in crisis and in joining a thriving community of experts.
What is in it for new mentors?
- make a meaningful contribution to enhance early warning services available in your country and elsewhere in Europe;
- expand their own network of business support services providers in Europe;
- develop the mentor’s skills, exchange best practices and learn with others working with businesses in Europe;
- play an essential role in providing vital support to businesses, thereby helping to save jobs and stabilise your national economy; and
- gain the opportunity to become a national tutor to future EWE mentors in their country.
For more information on the call and to apply, you can visit the EWE Mentor Academy official website (earlywarningeurope.eu)
You can also check their activities on social media on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
More information on the EWE Mentor Academy
In recent years entrepreneurs throughout Europe are under more pressure than ever. This is due to world-wide challenges resulting in the disruptions of supply chains and the global financial and energy crisis. Therefore, the Early Warning Europe Mentor Academy - an EU initiative aiming at Improving the Availability and the Scope of Services for Companies in Financial Difficulties – creates a training programme based on knowledge and expertise of active mentors. The training material, prepared along all the workshops, will be available via the European Commission.
- Publication date
- 3 February 2023
- European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency