Our projects are a great starting point for businesses that want to expand their horizons from expert advice to training and market intelligence,
Listed below are four ongoing initiatives that perfectly showcase COSME’s endeavour.
Check them out and start growing!
The Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) helps businesses innovate and grow on an international scale. It is the world’s largest support network for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with international ambitions.
The Network is active in more than 60 countries worldwide. It brings together 3,000 experts from more than 600 member organisations – all renowned for their excellence in business support.
- International partnerships: Expertise, contacts and events to connect you with the right international partners to grow your business.
- Advice for international growth: Expert advice for growth and expansion into global markets.
- Support for business innovation: Solution-driven services to help you turn your innovative ideas into international commercial successes.
The IP Helpdesk provides free-of-charge, first-line support to European small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) on IP management, protection and enforcement. Consisting of five dedicated regional Helpdesk services covering China, Europe, Latin America, India and Southeast Asia, the IP Helpdesk caters to the individual needs of businesses operating in those markets. In addition, the regional Helpdesk for Europe specifically assists EU SMEs and researchers in dealing with IP issues in the context of EU-funded research and innovation projects.
The IP Helpdesk offers a broad range of informative material, a Helpline service and a diverse training calendar. Its main goal is to support IP capacity building along the full scale of IP practices, from awareness to strategic use and successful exploitation.
The EU SME Centre provides a comprehensive range of hands-on support services to European SMEs, getting them ready to do business in China.
Their team of experts provides advice and support in four areas – business development, law, standards and conformity and human resources. Collaborating with experts worldwide, the Centre converts valuable knowledge and experience into practical business tools and services easily accessible online.
From first-line advice to in-depth technical solutions, they offer services via:
- Knowledge Centre: Containing nearly 200 comprehensive market reports, guidelines and case studies available to download.
- Advice Centre: Saving your time, money and providing reassurance that you have the right information to support your business decisions.
- Training Centre: Offering training programmes both face-to-face and online to plug the knowledge and skills gaps of SMEs entering the China market.
- SME Advocacy Platform: Providing a coherent, consistent and consolidated voice for European small businesses.
To gain full access to the Centre’s services, register today!
EU-Japan Centre For Industrial Cooperation
The Centre is a joint venture established in 1987 by the European Commission (DG GROW) and the Japanese Government (METI) for promoting all forms of industrial, trade and investment cooperation between the EU and Japan. The Centre is jointly funded and situated in Tokyo and Brussels.
Take a closer look if you are interested in:
- Japanese business culture and practices
- Cross-cultural & market access topics
- Japanese manufacturing expertise: 5-Day Manufacturing training mission, or 1-day visits to European companies and webinars on lean strategy.
- Information on industrial internships in Japan for host companies or students
- Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA) helpdesk,
- Tax & Public Procurement Helpdesk
- EU-Japan Technology Transfer Helpdesk
- Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) Japan contact point
- Logistical support/temporary office in Japan: Step in Japan support initiative
- Personalised market entry business plan: Keys to Japan support initiative
- Cluster support Helpdesk
- Business matchmaking missions for EU Clusters & SMEs in biotech, ICT and nanotech
Business information & dialogue:
- EU Business in Japan: programme that offers intelligence on markets & opportunities in Japan
- EU & Japan policy seminars
- Fellowships for experts: Minerva fellowship scheme
- EU-Japan Business Round Table
- R&D Partners in Japan: the centre is the National Contact Point for Horizon Europe
- Space cooperation: Earth Observation
- Global Navigation Satellite systems
Please fill out this form to keep yourself up to date on future EU-Japan Centre For Industrial Cooperation activities
European Cluster Collaboration Platform - ECCP
Apart from many other support opportunities, the ECCP has a space dedicated to International cluster cooperation activities.
You will find international partners, develop joint internalisation strategies, discover support tools, and participate in matchmaking activities and events.
You will also be able to keep yourself informed by accessing news, policy documents and country specific information & reports.
Register and make the most out of the platform!
This support will continue under the SME pillar of the new Single Market Programme. For more information, you can read the official press release and have a look at the factsheet.
- Publication date
- 7 June 2021