The European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency (EISMEA) has launched a new call for proposals entitled "Support to joint enforcement actions" under the Market Surveillance programme - which is part of the Single Market Programme and, as of 1 April 2021, is managed by EISMEA.
The proposed activities under this call aim to enhance cooperation and coordination among EU Member States, members of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) and/or non-EU countries, regarding market surveillance activities and to contribute to the strengthening of operational market surveillance capacities.
The call has two objectives:
- Objective 1: Keep non-compliant products from the Single Market
- Objective 2: Support the implementation of Regulation (EU) 2019/1020
Proposals may be submitted by any of the following applicants:
- non-profit organisations (private or public);
- public authorities (national, regional, local);
- private companies.
Only applications from legal entities established in the following countries are eligible:
- EU member states;
- European Free Trade Association (EFTA) countries which are members of the European Economic Area (EEA);
- Other non-EU countries which are associated to the Single Market Programme or countries which are in ongoing negotiations for an association agreement and where the agreement enters into force before grant signature
- Check the full list of Participating Countries in the Single Market Programme (SMP)
To be eligible, a proposal must be submitted by a consortium composed of at least 3 legal entities.
By way of exception, an application may be submitted by one applicant, whether established specifically or not for the action, provided that:
- it is formed of several legal entities (minimum 3 legal entities) complying with the admissibility, eligibility, non-exclusion and selection criteria set out in this call for proposals and implementing together the proposed action and
- the application identifies the said entities.
Call budget and projects’ maximum duration
The total budget earmarked for the co-financing of projects under this call for proposals is estimated at €1,257,000.
The Commission will fund 90% of the total eligible costs, with a maximum of €400,000 for a product testing project and €100,000 for a horizontal action or a joint activity project.
The maximum duration of projects is 24 months.
The deadline for application is: 15 June 2022
Warning: proposals for this call are not submitted via the EU’s Funding and Tenders portal. They are to be submitted following the instructions and using the documents provided in the call page. There, you will also be able to find more information about the call background and requirements.
- Publication date
- 1 April 2022
- European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency