- Publication date
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- Funding programme
- Single Market Programme, including COSME, ISA2, ESP, consumer involvement in fin. Services, financial reporting, Health, Food and Feed, consumer programme
IMPORTANT - CORRIGENDUM: DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION POSTPONED!
The deadline for submission has been postponed to 7 December 2021 – 17:00:00 CET (Brussels). Please note that section 4 of the call text has been modified.
The Euroclusters will contribute to the implementation of the European Commission’s New Industrial Strategy for Europe, as well as its updated Strategy that was published in May 2021 and the SME Strategy for a sustainable and digital Europe adopted in March 2020, by building resilience and accelerating transition to green and digital economy.
The call's objectives cover the following topics:
- Network for resilience to improve the resilience of the EU industrial ecosystems by developing value chains interlinkages in the EU Single Market;
- Innovate for strategic autonomy to build capacity in the most critical supplies and technologies of their ecosystems;
- Adopt processes and technologies to reinforce transformation into a greener and more digital economy;
- Train to foster up- and re-skilling of the workforce whilst attracting talents;
- Go international to boost access to global supply and value chains.
Proposals will be focused on one of the following 15 strands:
- Open Strand: this strand invites proposals focused on cross fertilisation of various industrial ecosystems with no specific focus on one industrial ecosystem.
14 Industrial Ecosystem Strands:
- Aerospace & Defence,
- Energy Intensive Industries,
- Creative & Cultural Industries,
- Renewable Energy,
- Proximity & Social Economy, and
Target audience: cluster organisations and cluster networks (for more information and definitions please refer to the call text, section 6) or other types of organisations supporting green and digital transitions and building EU resilience
Available budget: EUR 42 000 000
We hosted an Info Day on 20 October 2021 that aimed at:
- presenting the call’s objectives, expected results and its main conditions,
- outlining the evaluation process and providing tips to submit a good proposal,
- answering questions from the audience,
- facilitating opportunities for networking and collaborations among potential applicants.
If you could not join us, we have got you covered! Find the recordings of the sessions below: