- Publication date
- 01 September 2021
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- Funding programme
- Single Market Programme, including COSME, ISA2, ESP, consumer involvement in fin. Services, financial reporting, Health, Food and Feed, consumer programme
The call objective is:
To support Market Surveillance authorities of the Member States of the Union and Members of the European Free Trade Association, which are members of the European Economic Area, in the upgrade/development of IT tools used to perform non-food product market surveillance.
Proposals may be submitted by any of the following applicants:
- Non-profit organisations (private or public);
- Public authorities (national, regional, local).
Only applications from legal entities established in the following countries are eligible:
- EU member states;
- European Free Trade Association (EFTA) countries, which are members of the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Countries associated to the Single Market Programme or countries which are in ongoing negotiations for an association agreement and where the agreement enters into force before grant signature (list of participating countries) or countries currently negotiating association agreements — applicants from countries with ongoing negotiations (see above) may participate in the call and can sign grants if the negotiations are concluded before grant signature (with retroactive effect, if provided in the agreement).
All applicants must register in the Portal Participant Register. The Participant Register is the Commission online tool to register and manage the data of the organisations participating in the EU programmes. It allows consistent handling of the participants` official data and avoids multiple requests to enter the same information.
If you want to participate in a project proposal, your organisation needs to be registered and have a 9-digit Participant Identification Code (PIC). This unique identifier of your organisation will be used as a reference by the Commission in any interactions.
Budget and project duration
The total budget earmarked for the co-financing of projects under this call for proposals is estimated at €1.257.000.
The Commission will fund 90% of the total eligible costs.
The maximum duration of projects is 24 months.
How to apply
Applicants must comply with the requirements set out in the full text of the call for proposals (below) and submit their full application via the following email address: EISMEA-MS-CAAfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the deadline for submission is 31 October 2021, 17.00.00 (CET).
Info session presentation
EISMEA held an Info session on 6 October 2021. The focus of the session was the introduction and explanation of the novelties in the application and submission processes, and the new organizational structure.
If you could not attend, you can explore the session's presentation below:
Questions on this call for proposals can be submitted by email to: EISMEA-MS-CAAemail@example.com.